What are examples of decentralized governments?

I am writing a paper for my accounting class and the topic I chose was centralized governments vs. decentralized governments. Finding examples of centralized governments was fairly painless, but I am having issues with the decentralized side of things.

Favorite Answer

A centralised Government is a government in which power is administered from the "centre". So most if not all power is held by a single "national government. A decentralised government is a government where power is shared between the national government and regional governments, this is referred to as a Federal system as in a "Federation". Some examples a of de-centralised or Federal government would be the United States of America, Australia, Germany, Canada, India and Russia.

Decentralized Government Example

Good example is the government work central and locally are same power that meansgovernment distribute their power from centrly to local