Is it true Jews are under 2% of the US population but control over 50% of high government or banking positions?

I read someone write this here on Yahoo answers and was curious to know if it is true. It seems like it may be since I know there are many Jews in high positions and I wonder if it is true why this is? Coincidence? Jew buddy system? What?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • NONAME
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is mostly true. The statistics are accurate. The Zionists are anything but Jews. The Zionists abuse the Jews more than anyone else. They funded both sides of WW2 and helped Hitler exterminate the Jews. Even the bible warns of the false Jews that will try to take control of all the nations governments and use it to persecute the jews.

• Login to reply the answers
  • dossie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

The Federal Reserve is a private corporation: that's 'owned' by using its proprietors! via fact the Fed controls the U. S. money-equipment, then the Fed effectively controls the U. S. government. The Fed must be nationalized. it is the only way that the U. S. can end its ever-expanding mountain of crippling debt. If the Fed isn't nationalized, then sometime quickly those expenses are going topersistent the U. S. economy into hyper-inflation. individuals - in rather stunning numbers - would be ravenous to dying. There is basically no longer lots element to having the international's greatest militia then! FEIVEL ... In an perfect international your answer could be best: yet it is not an perfect international! the U. S. economy is endured with war. the government has very almost no say in whom they're instructed to choose to posts interior the banking equipment. MOGOLLEN DUDE ... Watch the Zeitgeist presentation to learn the way the U. S. money-equipment grew to become a private corporation.

• justa
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No its not true. Banking is still controlled by the Episcopalians, the upper class white Europeans.

The only thing Jews do is go to school and value education and hard work, they tend to be bright, original thinkers and are active in the arts too.

Jewish mothers were famous for working as janitors to get their kids into the best schools back when they immigrated here.

And even now they will give up little luxuries to make sure the child has the best possible education.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well as a Jew that would mean my percent of control over a huge percent. But it simply not true I can barely control by wallet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes, you gotta hand it to em for being smart as hell. What? You don't like to admit that and that automatically makes me a Jew lover for simply saying the truth? No, I am not a Jew lover. Or hater. I am a truth lover.

• NCR
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

oh no, a successful group of people! hide yo kids hide yo wife

I like Jews and the Jewish faith and believe they are a positive force in this country and the world.

• Yes it is true... the only think is that you have underestimated the amount of control they have. They know their 'Gentile' Slaves would just cow tow to them... unfortunately not all of us follow that line. Jews are separatists and to that end are not worth their place in a civilized world.

• 8 years ago

High government no...

• 8 years ago

Oh just stop it with the jew thing already. It's blatantly racist and you know it.

• Sign
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

JEWS CONTROL AMERICA. This is because the Jews own the Federal Reserve Bank. It’s not “federal” at all. It’s privately owned. by Jews!

The money that President George Bush borrows in the billions of $$$ at interest comes from the Jewish money lenders of the Federal Reserve Bank. They look so very professional & so legit don’t they? But don’t fall for it for they are bandits.

For how does President George Bush pay for these loans at Jewish high interest hmm? By taxing American Gentiles up the gazoo!

Presidential candidate Ron Paul says that we don’t have to borrow from the Federal Reserve Bank but can print our own $$$ at no interest. Ron Paul says that this is our Constitutional right. But Jews don’t care about our Constitutional rights. All that Jews care about is what serves their own interests.

JEWS THAT RUN THE PRIVATELY-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK:

1) Ben S. Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.

2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.

3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.

4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.

5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=92

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.