Reasons why zombies could NOT exist?

I just watched all of the show The Walking Dead in the last couple of days, which was an extremely stupid choice on my part because I scare easily. Anyway I had a really bad dream about zombies, I am writing this at 5 AM because I can't get back to sleep I'm so freaked out. I need some assurance that zombies and I mean the evil, aggressive, cannibalistic zombies from the movies/TV shows cannot exist in real life.

Favorite Answer

Don't be silly. Zombies don't exist.

Chuck Norris killed them all about 20 years ago.

• BigK

No "living thing" can be half dead or zombified. Any dead parts/organs you have on your body, equals to death yourself. Also there is nor will there ever be such a disease or plague that can do such a thing to a living creature.

Besides, the world has so much plans what to do already from movies, to left 4 dead and other video games, zombies wouldn't make it 10ft without being nuked.

Source(s): like a boss

Zombies can't exist because NOTHING in existance can regenerate human cell structure long enough (or well enough for that matter) to allow the dead to live again, and even if it can, it can't work the way you'd think. After the body dies (no matter how long it's been dead), it decays. The decay can't be repaired to the extent that the body will work, or even move, and even if it can, you can't breathe life back into the body. Once you're dead, you're dead.

Simply put, the necessities that are required for life, and that are required to move, IE energy, cannot be present in a dead body.

• Person

Even if somehow you did revive the zombie, its body wouldnt be able to support it, and it would die of infection. There is so such state as being 'undead'.

Don't be silly. Zombies don't exist.