Which of these Xbox 360 games are the absolute best, must play?

I have a binder filled with these games, I need to know which to spend time on and is really worth playing. Note: I did beat mwf 3/2, bf3, crysis 2

--Call of Duty: MWF3 & MWF2

--Battlefield 3 (BF3)

--Skyrim

--Gears of War 3

--Assassin's Creed 2 & Brotherhood

--Halo 3 & ODST

--Crysis 2

--Deus Ex: Human Revolution

--Rage

--Batman Arkham City & Arkham Asylum

--Singularity

--Red Dead Redemption & GTA 4 & GTA: Liberty City Stories

--FIFA 2012, Madden 2012 & 2010

--Forza 4, NFS Shift 1 & Shift 2

--Singularity

--Dead Space 2 & Left For Dead 2

--Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas

--Fable 3 and Fable 2

--007 Golden eye Reloaded

--Crackdown 2

--HAWKS 2

-- Operation Flashpoint: Red River

--Naruto 2

--Lost Planet 2

--Star Wars 2

--Just Cause 2

--Bioshock 2

--Prototype

--Street Fighter 4, Fight Night 4, Final fantasy, Blzblue, Saboteur, Naruto Broken Legend, Wet, Brutal Legend, Apache Air Assault

--Dark Souls

--Resident Evil 5

--Call of Juarez: The Cartel

--Dead Rising 2

--Vanquish

--Fear 2

--Test Drive 2 Unlimited

--Elder Scrolls, Oblivion

--Dead Island

--Rainbow Six Vegas 2

--Orange Box

Favorite Answer

i have amixed oppinion but i beleave the best games in this list are Gears Of War 3, Modernwarefare 2 &3 F.E.A.R 2, Battlefield 3, Assassins creed 2 and Brotherhood, and Resident Evil 5. my list is fully my oppinion that these games are the best, i should know, im on crutches and these games are all i play.

But you want to know some thing, these games are good, but if you want a AWESOME GAME, test out F.E.A.R 3, that game is the best i have played in a long time, Slo-Mo abbilitties, Advanced Weaponry, Tactics, Advanced Melee, Plus you have the help of the Main characters Homosidal, Canabalisic brother, Paxton Fettel, MMMMMUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like consoles much anymore, so I would never recommend BF3 or Skyrim for a 360/PS3, but among the ones you've listed, I would buy Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Just Cause 2 and Red Dead Redemption. Those are probably the best to play on a 360 and will give you hundreds of hours and thousands of things to do.

I was going to get Dark Souls, but then I played and died to the tutorial boss 5 times, and I was like, "Forget this shizzle, I'm going back to Tenkaichi!" Because we all know the only reason to have a console at all is for the Dragon Ball and Naruto games. :D

Batman Arkham City

Bioshock 2

Orange Box, Deus Ex, Both Batman games, Dead Space One and Two, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Skyrim, Bioshock one (two was mediocre garbage), Oblivion, Dead rising 1 and Halo 3 (dont get ODST).

Assassins creed 2

Batman arkum asylum

Resident evil 5

Lost planet 2

Gta iv

Gears of War 3 is my personal favorite at the moment. The Gears series is fantastic so if you haven't played them all, get on that... I've also own (or owned) Forza 4, MW3, Crysis 2, Halo 3, Rage, and Brutal Legend. All are great games in my opinion.

Call of Duty MW2

Battlefield 3

Skyrim and Oblivion

Gears of War

Halo 3

Red Dead Redemption

Bioshock 1,2

Fallout 3

Orange Box

Batman Arkhams

These are considered the greatest games. MW2 was the best selling xbox game ever before COD black ops and boosted Call of Duty to the best selling xbox series ever. It won numerous E3 awards. Battlefield 3 won multiplayer game of the year and best action game of the year at E3 2011. Halo is considered the best Sci- Fi shooting game ever on the xbox and is nearly parallel in greatness to Call of Duty. Elder Scrolls oblivion is considered one of the greatest RPG's ever, and has its new successor skyrim. Batman games have won numerous awards at E3. Red Dead Redemption is a unique and extremely successful game; essential to all open world videogamers. It won game of the year. The others are simply staples that everyone greatly suggests.

Skyrim if your looking just for an allround great game with lots and lots to do and its amazing features.

But if your looking to play online Id go MF3 or BF3 (whatever you choose)

or good story and some cool feature and game play do the batman or assasins creed, but you may trouble following the story if you dont start from the beginning.

Or be spontanious and pick one at random and iof you dont like it pick again.

Source(s): Played most of them Im ashamed to say haha

Skyrim.

Deus Ex: human revolution, and Singularity is good considering it was not really advertised but good.

Source(s): Personal opinion