Not really a question, but i feel like all martial arts answerers or question askers should see this.?

I've noticed that the martial arts section is mainly comprised of either who would win in this fight questions or how do i fight this guy questions. Now onto the main point, the martial arts section isn't for these hypothetical questions of who will win nor should it sanction people trying to street... show more I've noticed that the martial arts section is mainly comprised of either who would win in this fight questions or how do i fight this guy questions.

Now onto the main point, the martial arts section isn't for these hypothetical questions of who will win nor should it sanction people trying to street fight. The martial arts section should be used to help martial artists better themselves in their particular martial art or help those showing interest in joining a martial art. So I ask that you all stop answering these pointless questions.

Yes, I do realize this "question" is in and of itself contradictory. I also know i will catch **** from all the keyboard warriors (and maybe a few people who are actually knowledgeable in martial arts) for having this here.