Do Jehovah's Witnesses ever speak of the wonderful things Jesus has done for them?

When I was among this camp, I never heard a word of our Lord Jesus, and His wonderful triumph over sin, and His victory over death...it was as though jesus was a long gone memory of an ancient crusader for truth, who was now only a shadow, a memory, a dim reflection of the Bible's past. All Glory and... show more When I was among this camp, I never heard a word of our Lord Jesus, and His wonderful triumph over sin, and His victory over death...it was as though jesus was a long gone memory of an ancient crusader for truth, who was now only a shadow, a memory, a dim reflection of the Bible's past.

All Glory and conversations were of Jehovah! has done this, and with Jehovah's help! I am doing that!...and the songs were not about the Son of man, our Lord, but they were of Jehovah, King David, and other memorable Bible persons, but Jesus was not mentioned outside of the songs, or outside the "studies" as all of the conversation and glory went to the Father....when I spoke of the Son of God, I was viewed as a "weak Christian", for my "love of the Christ", when all my love should be directed towards His Father...now that Michael has materialized into the Warrior Jesus, He will ride the white horse at armageddon...yes, Michael, the warrior King.......my Jesus is now an angel...

How empty and dead seemed my Lord, as they packed his memory into their book bags, and prepared to share the new Watchtowers with the householders!...and how they would remind themselves that the worldly people still "worshiped" Jesus, so we needed to be respectful, and try to teach them a little at a time about God's Sovereignty, and how Jesus was a great teacher...

Why did Jesus become an angel to them. how did our Lord become of less importance than the edicts issuing from the mouth of the Faithful Slave, the Governing Body?

Where is Jesus, where is my Lord and His Righteousness?

Please speak of Jesus all of you...do you remember that He has ALL power in heaven, AND on the earth?

Why is his name not magnified? Where is the Glory for the Son?

Please, speak of Jesus and tell us all of your love for Him...Tell us all how you wish to follow and do as He does..

Jehovah's Witnesses, where is your Jesus?
Update: I was a member there for many many years...we left to find the Holy Spirit as our teacher, and we found Christ Jesus, who loves us completely. as we love Him, and the Father who sent Him. Thank you for your loving and thoughtful reply.
Update 2: Line Dancer...you are so kind, but as you tell us, "Jesus has been given all authority and power in the heavens, and the earth"? Yet you are bound by the teachings of the Watchtower, that your "faithful and discreet slave", the Governing Body, has the complete authority over all of Jesus' subjects here on... show more Line Dancer...you are so kind, but as you tell us, "Jesus has been given all authority and power in the heavens, and the earth"?

Yet you are bound by the teachings of the Watchtower, that your "faithful and discreet slave", the Governing Body, has the complete authority over all of Jesus' subjects here on earth...they have placed themselves in the position of the Son, Jesus, because they alone are the self-appointed "anointed" of God, to be the mediators between God, and man.... The Scriptures at 2nd. Thessalonians very adeptly describe who the WTBTS is,...it is good reading, you should try it!
Update 3: Also, the "Glory" that Jehovah's Witnesses do not give the Son, is why the Father is not happy with your leaders. Jesus is in complete power, and has been since His resurrection in 33 CE. The Kingdom will return to the Father at the end of the 1000 years, but it is you, Jehovah's Witnesses, who have disregarded... show more Also, the "Glory" that Jehovah's Witnesses do not give the Son, is why the Father is not happy with your leaders. Jesus is in complete power, and has been since His resurrection in 33 CE.

The Kingdom will return to the Father at the end of the 1000 years, but it is you, Jehovah's Witnesses, who have disregarded the Love from the Son, so this fact escapes your minds;

Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"....your leaders have not led you in the ways of Jesus. They have led you in the ways of Charles Russel, Joseph Rutherford, false prophesies, and demon inspired teachings, such as the "dissolving, or atomizing of Jesus' body in the resurrection tomb.

For Jehovah's Witnesses to believe this lie, it takes a complete lack of faith in Jesus' words, "Touch me, it is me, myself, for you see I am not a spirit, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have".

These verses will condemn all members of Jehovah's Witnesses, as they have disregarded the words of our Lor
Update 4: Lord, in favor of the words of a man, Charles Taze Russel, your founder. Jehovah's Witnesses are not able to Glorify the Son of God, because they have made Him into an angel, using scriptures that are indirectly attached, and used in a metaphorical sense. All of the teachings of Jesus are lost to you, as... show more Lord, in favor of the words of a man, Charles Taze Russel, your founder.

Jehovah's Witnesses are not able to Glorify the Son of God, because they have made Him into an angel, using scriptures that are indirectly attached, and used in a metaphorical sense.

All of the teachings of Jesus are lost to you, as you hold up the teachings of men, as superior to Jesus'.
You quote, and uphold ancient King David's words of "Hatred" of your enemies, rather than the word Of Jesus Christ, and the apostles, to love your enemies, and to do good to them.

This arrogance and haughty attitude associated with these false teachings, are for your undoing.

There is a "delusion" an "error" that God has allowed to settle over the camp of Rutherfordites, the Jehovah's Witnesses.....this is because you have refused the Love from Jesus Christ, in favor of a love for your "Governing Body" and their perceived power. These words are true, and reliable.
Update 5: You can escape the false security you have with your god, only by accepting the love, and belief that it was Jesus Christ Himself, who was raised from that tomb. Until you do that, you are lost in your tower of deceit. There is only ONE name by which men can be saved....and that name is not Jehovah, it is Jesus... show more

You can escape the false security you have with your god, only by accepting the love, and belief that it was Jesus Christ Himself, who was raised from that tomb. Until you do that, you are lost in your tower of deceit. There is only ONE name by which men can be saved....and that name is not Jehovah, it is Jesus Christ.......