Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

I have a tattoo fetish. Why am I like this?

I have been this way since I was a kid. Almost everyone in my family has tattoos so it wasn't "forbidden" for me. There were always tattoo magazines laying around the house and there was always someone in my family getting a tattoo. As a kid I went to tons of tattoo shops and watched people getting ink. I knew when I grew up that I wanted a LOT of ink!

Now I almost 30 and I am working on a complete tattoo bodysuit. I still am turned on by the idea of being totally covered in ink. I am almost there and I only have a few blank spots left. Before I get more I really want to understand this. I was never abused. I don't hate my body. I have lots of confidence and there is no 'thing' in my past that I can think of that would make me this way. It also isn't a rebellion thing because my family is cool with it and so is my job. I just love having ink, I love getting it, I love the pain, I love the healing, I love looking at it and I love when women touch it.

Why am I this way? I am a normal guy and I have a normal sex life, normal relationships etc. BUT when I masturbate I usually don't need p0rn. I just picture my entire body being covered in tattoos...Sometimes I look at my own ink in the mirror etc. The more I get the happier I am. I just want to know, what would cause this? Where do fetishes come from? Are they bad if they don't interfere with your life?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Naguru
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Pl. tell me any number below eleven.

Source(s): own
  • 3 years ago

Tattoo Fetish

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I have a tattoo fetish. Why am I like this?

I have been this way since I was a kid. Almost everyone in my family has tattoos so it wasn't "forbidden" for me. There were always tattoo magazines laying around the house and there was always someone in my family getting a tattoo. As a kid I went to tons of tattoo shops and watched...

Source(s): tattoo fetish this: https://shortly.im/MHmpn
  • 6 years ago

I'd say that's the best kind of fetish to have ;3 In my opinion ..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anita
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw6VH

having a tattoo is absolutely normal..and liking them is even better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.