Soap as a Christmas gift weird or Cute?

I was considering getting my boyfriend's mother a set of handmade soaps and bath products and lotions from Lush cosmetics as a small gift for the holidays. Is that cute or just strange?

Favorite Answer

she would love that because:

1. she can use it everyday

2. its a caring and thoughtful gift

3. it wont be tossed aside

• Faith

You need to make sure first that your boyfriends mother isn't allergic to certain soaps.

Plus soaps and strong smells set off migraines for me. More & more sufferers of migraines are the same way. I can't even walk past a bath type store in the mall without feeling sick. My daughters now can't even bring those soaps into the house. Once they use it and use just a little bit of the smell just like radiates off them to the point where I can smell it in another room. My mother in law is the same ways.

Talk to your boyfriend & ask him. If he doesn't know then ask him to ask his father. You wouldn't want to get her something she couldn't use.

Source(s): homeschooling mom of 3 - I use to love getting gift baskets from Bed & Bath.

soap?(8 i heard it was stupid. but from lush? NUH UH (8 but maybe try the bath bombs and stuff. :33 its a little more fun than there soaps ^^