Mariee
Mariee asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Opinions on these two girl name sib set?

Talia & Ella

- Ta-lee-a

- Talia Rose

- Talia Danielle

- Talia Kirsty

- Talia Chloe

- Talia Jasmine

- Ella Grace

- Ella Marie

- Ella Claire

- Ella Kylie

- Ella Louise

Favorite Answer

I like both these names really cute, but will also grow with them! Great choice!

- Talia Rose- 3/10- I dont like the name Rose, i think it's become over-used and common.

- Talia Danielle- 5/10- I like both of these names but not together i don't think they flow very well.

- Talia Kirsty- 8/10- This is a really nice name! I've always liked Kirsty!

- Talia Chloe- 6/10- It's okay. I think Chloe Talia sounds better.

- Talia Jasmine- 9/10!- Best one! It's an adorable name that with grow with her! Lovely choice!

- Ella Grace- 7/10- I'm not so keen on the name Grace, it's also over-used, however i think this name flows well!

- Ella Marie- 8/10- This is sweet! Marie is a sophisticated name that will grow with her!

- Ella Claire- 4/10- Not so keen, i think Claire is a little grown up for a baby, it doesn't flow well either.

- Ella Kylie- 6/10- Not a huge fan, but this is okay.

- Ella Louise- 5/10- Personally i hate the name Louise but it flows with pretty much anything so i guess it would make a good middle name.

Alternative middle names;

-Freya,

-Olivia,

-Brooke,

-Madeline,

-Holly,

-Ruby.

Congratulations!!

Source(s): Just my opinion.

Talia Rose & Ella Grace

- Talia Rose is a cute name for a little girl

- Talia Danielle i don' t think so, Danielle is sounds like for an old women

- Talia Kirsty is preety good, but Kristy could be also a boy name

- Talia Chloe is very beautiful and is existing also a Bratz doll with that name

- Talia Jasmine this sounds like an indian name

- Ella Grace is seems like a beautiful country

- Ella Marie is so so, isn't tell something preciously

- Ella Claire is very very beautiful and i think that it gives to her a very strong personality

- Ella Kylie is not so good because is sounds like something ugly

- Ella Louise is cute

From here is your choice.

I would call them Talia Rose and Ella Claire. They are very pretty names :) They go well together! Or you could consider Talia Jasmine and Ella Rose so they have flower middle names which is a subtle matching thing? :)x

Talia Rose and Ella Grace

:-)

I like Talia Rose and Ella Grace the best they are beautiful names.

Talia Rose

Ella Grace or Ella Claire

I think those three names have a really nice flow =)

I think they are very beautiful names! Talia is cute and you don't hear it too often. I like it! Ella is a short, beautiful, common name. The name kind of reminds me of that lady from Tyler Perry's House Of Pain. I like Talia Rose and Ella Grace. (:

Talia Kirsty and Ella Lousie.

To my English ears, anything doubled up like this sounds a bit trailer trash, like Mary Lou and Betty Jo - cheap and nasty. May be you are simply looking to put first and second names together though, to see what works?

I prefer Talia Rose and Ella Grace. I don't think it works if the second name has multiple syllables when the first name does as well. Please do not choose Kylie - it will date your daughter to a particular era and she won't thank you in years to come when everyone will be able to guess her age quite accurately as a result.

Talia is an abbreviation of Natalia I think? Now that is a beautiful name in full.

Source(s): Simply my personal opinion.