Dr.T
Dr.T asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Should the US Federal Reserve fund a bailout of European countries?

• Favorite Answer

Hell no!

Are you new?

Every dollar those crooks at the (privately owned) "Federal" Reserve print, makes every dollar in your pocket worth less and less...

Since the passing of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, the US dollar has lost 98% of it's value... That means it takes approximately $98 to buy an item that sold for about $1 in 1912... And wages have gone up some, but nowhere near 98%.....

We've got to stop the bleeding before it's too late... END THE FED!!!!!

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.”

- Henry Ford

“Bankers own the earth; take it away from them but leave them with the power to create credit; and, with a flick of a pen, they will create enough money to buy it back again... If you want to be slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers control money and control credit.”

- Sir Josiah Stamp, Director, Bank of England, 1940

No. The European countries should wake the hell up and tell the bankers to go screw themselves.

Iceland did it, and they're still carrying on.

All of this so-called "debt" is imaginary money, it only exists on the banksters' books of debt and interest payments.

So guess who is really running the show. I wonder if behind closed doors, Merckel is finally wising up.

%

No! I don't know that. Do you know today we humans have global problem NOW taken over our country and all entire world. My Brother good old GOP RIP and new GOP so call conservative under total control of Koch Brothers. Tea Party and American people have been used and misled by Koch Brothers trough Rupert Murdoch Media Empire machine which is New World Order tools. Your Question I added to the star list. My Brother you doing good job do not stop!

America should look at its own finances before it turns into another south American country in some backwater in the atlantic. Don't worry about Europe we have been here for thousands of years.

Tax payers should send all the gold in fort knox over to defend the euro

that's about as stupid as dc fed gov could get......may be their goal...dr

Let them... Their debt is not our debt.... They are not owned or operated by the USA Government.

So Go For It! Just don't pass it on to the USA Taxpayers...

I know... We will get shafted ------------> on this too.... LOLL>OOLOLOOLLOOL

• phil

it is private banking system it isn't up to us

No.