? asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

heat protectant spray??? :)?

hi so i blow dry my hair and striaghten it about once a week. my routine is to dry it and then spray (beyond the zone heat protector) but should i just spray it while my hair is wet? to protect from blowdrying?

Best Answer

-i use a product called "got2b". this is a smooth operator.. i put it on when i get out of the shower. i normally wait till my hair has dried a little (it says to put on dry hair but i normally put in my hair when its damp.. still works) not only does it makes my hair smooth a soft, its also a heat protector. it says on the bottle "helps to protect against damage from heat styling and contains a UV protectant"

-i also use another "got2b" product. this one is specifically used for flat ironing and blow drying. the bottle says "flat iron and blow dry lotion" this is a "crazysleek" product. this is a spray, but if you use too much it will make your hair look/feel greasy. i use 2 to 3 squirts of this lotion-like spray. i mainly put in on the ends because the other product above will help with the rest of your hair.

hope i helped(:

Source(s): i use this everyday and flat iron my hair everyday. i blow dry my hair about 3 times a week. this stuff has not let me down!

a million matrix #2 chi #3sedu #4abba organic i could reccomend matrix. i exploit it as a hair wash and it rather works great. and that i additionally use the warmth spray. All you like is a liitle dot till now blow drying and your sturdy to pass.

it depends on the spray, i however buy shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair. i find that my hair feels sticky if i spray my hair before so i lightly use it after i dry and straighten

dosnt matter wet or dry

It really doesn't matter either way, tbh. Whichever you're more comfortable with.

Answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AucnV...