On a scale 1-10 how do you feel about your looks?

10 would mean you like pretty damn hot, or attractive or whatever slang you want to use for it. You get what i mean. 1 would mean you got a lot of work to do. and 7 is "i can hold my own when i go out"

I'm debating to get some glasses myself. I think ill look better with them. At least more educated :)

7

8

I'm a 5 when I first wake up then 8 after I get out of the shower then I sorta fade to a 7 by lunch time.

20

Every woman has good days and bad days. Sometimes I feel like a 10. But most days I feel like a 7-8.

7-8. But somedays I feel like 10.

5-6 but sometimes like 7-8 but if i was conceited i would have said 10 and if i was hating myself i would have said 1 but i guess im right in the middle :D

• Angela

Face 10 (I hope I'm not coming off as arrogant). Body 7

9 with glasses, 10 without.

EDIT: Mine are prescription, I'm legally required to wear them or contacts whilst driving or else I'm deemed a "hazard to others." They're not meant for fashion, they're utilitarian. If you look good, glasses only hide your face. If you look bad, well, go for it.

face 10

height and body 8