Pantech Hotshot Music Question?

Hey, can anyone with a Hotshot inform me on it's music player? Mainly why I wanted it was for the music player. Does it come with a good music player? Do songs skip, can i manage the songs, create playlists, message while listening, do i have an equalizer? just tell me all the pro/con of the music portion of this phone, thnk you very much!

Favorite Answer

i got this phone yesterday and so far i am disappointed with the music player. i have a 16gb micros sd card in my phone and i have about 1600 songs on it. it takes at least ten seconds for it to load once i press the my music button and then another ten seconds when i touch artists. the format of all of my songs is correct which is about the only good thing about its music player. you are able to do anything you want on the phone when you are playing music but if you are doing anything besides only using the music player it will skip severely like listening to a scratched cd. well not exactly skip but pause for split seconds and it will get your lip singing off track. you are able to create playllists but im not sure if there is an audio equalizer, ive never been concerned with having one. and the last thing i have to say about this music player is that i can not seem to find the stop button. the pause button is easy to find but if thats the only thing you hit, if you hit the lock button and try to unlock your phone it will always inform you that the music player is paused on a certain track which is a little annoying. im not sure if it takes so long to load because i have to much music or formatted it wrong or if i just got a bad version of the phone but those seem to be my problems. and btw my previous phone was an lg chocolate touch which the music player had everything your asking for and i never heard an unwanted skip or pause of one song. i hope this was helpful for you.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Pantech Hotshot Music Question?

Hey, can anyone with a Hotshot inform me on it's music player? Mainly why I wanted it was for the music player. Does it come with a good music player? Do songs skip, can i manage the songs, create playlists, message while listening, do i have an equalizer? just tell me all the pro/con of...

Source(s): pantech hotshot music question: https://shortly.im/AWS77
  • Lynne

Ikr, My sister said that your suppose plug in to the computer open the folder or drag the song you want into the verizon phone im not surre either but i got the phone for Christmas too(: woot woot.

Ill tell you tomorrow when i get it and edit this.