korean dramas vs anime?

imo I would watch anime over korean dramas. Dramas are great and all but they don't have that 'BAM' that anime has for me.

• 魔法
    Favorite Answer

Korean Drama (Pros)

-Realistic plot and story

-You can actually see the actors (unlike anime where the voice actors are hidden)

-Real life scenarios/characters that you can connect to.

Korean Drama (Cons)

-Very, very long duration each episode.. (40mins to an hour) which makes it impossible to finish an entire series.. Unlike in anime where episodes are usually only 20mins.

-Can be very cheesy/melodramatic

-Not much comedy like in Anime where characters are cartoonish and upbeat.. (you can practically find comedy scenes in any anime you watch even if it is one about serial killers.)

-There is more of a variety of genres within anime (horror/mystery/fantasy/genderbender/mecha/etc) than in Dramas.. which are mostly just drama/romance.

-There are Lots and LOTS of stills/paused moments in korean dramas which make it really boring to watch.. either that or really long/dragged out conversations which are equally as boring.

Yea.. I think it's clear which one is better.

• sones

Yea, I would have to say animes too. They can do some really awesome and crazy things in animes! Extreme facial expressions! Impossible feats!

And you can believe almost anything with the story because you know... it's just for amusement! :)

But as for dramas...... Usually the actors have up to par, or even better.

But it's a drama after all, you know? :/ They sorta try to manipulate your emotions in a way ;A; Ruins it a bit for me, And there are also overused lines they might say that only anime classics could get away withThe story has to be good as well! But with so much shifts from happy to sad it can be rather hard to find. :(

So that's why I prefer anime because it is just more easier to sink into contentment with it, and there's LOTS of it! :D

It's true that anime does have some aspects about it that make it better than k dramas but the visversa is also true for example anime has the ability to make things more exaggerated like expressions which make it funnier but k dramas make you more emotional at least with me cuz it's easier to have feelings to real life actors than drawings I mean sure anime can make you emotional but they still have their limits cuz they're drawings. Honestly I can't say one is better than the other especially recently cuz the most recent anime and k dramas are all amazing.

I would recommend watching both anime and k dramas to any one I Love them both equally.

Winter Sonata Anime and Korean Drama in one...

if you were to watch korean drama then you should watch you're all surrounded and i also prefer anime too from time to time

Anime because anime characters are hottt

They both have good things to offer. Why watch just one or the other?

same here thats why i have to say ANIME! xD

ANIME FTW.

I would watch WWE.