How to use 9 piece slide hammer dent puller?

it is a tekton 5 lb set. i have pulling screw, pierce punch 2 puller hooks, nose cones, L-puller, and plate edge puller. the dent is in my driver rear quarter panel of my 91 pathfinder. this kit did not come with instruction on how to use and when to use each attachment. iv never done this b4 and sure im going to... show more it is a tekton 5 lb set. i have pulling screw, pierce punch 2 puller hooks, nose cones, L-puller, and plate edge puller. the dent is in my driver rear quarter panel of my 91 pathfinder. this kit did not come with instruction on how to use and when to use each attachment. iv never done this b4 and sure im going to **** it up but im just trying to learn
Update: it is an old body suv, and a pretty decent dent when i bought it, right behind rear bumper and behind the rear tire. im really just hoping to get good enough to bond0. i just couldent find any DYI with this type of slide hammer online.
1 answer 1