Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Survey: What was the last commercial you saw on tv?

• Mary
    Best Answer

a commerical for Papa John's Pizza.

Makes me mad to see food commericals when I'm broke.

Some McDonalds commercial

Some commercial for Ford.

• The Fiat commercial with Jennifer Lopes

...

Some jg Wentworth commercial.

Bare Skin Trojan Condom Commercial. Helps You Get Closer ;)

A viagra commercial with old men.

A land rover car commercial with a white range rover on it.

considered one of those days i visit...explode If i found myself without warning bare at artwork/college i might... positioned my artwork e book and staples to stable use. If i might desire to beat the tar out of somebody it may well be..."dad" My 2d use for a potato may well be...to eat it. you do no longer wanna understand what its first use is. What do you do with an unmated sock? pair it with an unmated sock. bathroom paper over or under? stacked over empty rolls. in case you have been on a customary date with somebody and that they farted extremely loud interior the motor vehicle, what might you're saying? no longer something, i might have stopped respiratory. in case you had to take classes for one sort of dance which would be finished in front of a huge aim marketplace, what might or no longer it is? rain dance Describe your self as in case you have been considered one of those nutrition- chocolate. suitable had as quickly as a month. in the experience that your puppy might desire to talk, what might it say to you? your arms style like cow hearts. what's the strangest or funniest ingredient you have ever finished in public? long previous there what's the funniest ingredient you have ever worn in public? make up & gown Use the 1st 2 letters of your first call and the final 3 letters of your final call to create your new call: raurr What might you do in case you have been interior the woods and observed a undergo donning Nike Air Jordans? stand nevertheless and be conscious its behaviour. what's the funniest call-in excuse you could think of of to apply for artwork? the television fell on me and now I have not have been given any recollection of the thank you to handle the concussion l gained. What different use to boot baseball might desire to a baseball mitt be used for? soup plater If somebody provided you $80,000 to marry them for a twelve months, might you?nope My sought after television advertisement quote is... this may well be a brilliant upload so it greater suitable make some bloody funds...

The Jameson Irish Whiskey commercial in which the hawk takes John Jameson's whiskey and what not.