Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 years ago

is North Korea better than South Korea?

The reason i ask this is because everyone is like south korea is better but i disagree because north korea has a better GDP and a better army and also it has discipline and culture . Can you can tell me which one you think is better and why?

Update:

AR what do mean communism is a bad thing thats what has driven China into being more succesful than your'e country(if you live in america or canada)

Update 2:

When i mean GDP i don t mean about how america gave 15% of their cash to south korea talk about what progress they have made

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

So you think believing your national leader is a god is a sign of a good culture???

Have you ever seen a satellite photo of N. and S. Korea taken at night?

North Korea is better than South Korea at brainwashing and oppressing the people.

Click on the link below. SK is 15th in GDP, while NK is 90th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_...

Rahin, copy and paste the link below. It is a satellite photo of both Koreas taken at night.

http://www.paulnoll.com/Korea/History/Korean-night...

OK, take away 15% from SK's GDP and they STILL outdo NK.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Well, North Korea does have larger concentration camps and they do tend to need to eat grass more often. They have a closed society where people live and die at the whim of the dictator in power.

South Korea on the other hand is a pretty much free and open democracy whose GDP is astronomically higher than the Norks. (Don't know where you got some of your impressions).

Ah what the hell - I wasn't going to go there but really you win dumbest question of the day award.

• 8 years ago

you have no way of knowing the things that you state about north Korea,as it is a closed society run by a dictator who controls all information in and out of his country.it is a country where free will doesn't exist.there are no free elections,freedom of travel.all music,movies,entertainers are subject to the dictator,who feels that the internet or any communications with the outside are forbidden and those who attempt such things are jailed.it is classified as a communist nation as if that is a good thing,but it is a cruel dictatorship where those who dare question the government are jailed at the least and executed on a whim.

• Stinky
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Well I don't know if "better" is the right word. If you base it on the GDP than sure DPRK is "better" if you feel that poor countries are "better" than wealthy ones. But if you base it on liberty than South Korea is "better".

Discipline and culture??? More like opression and personality cult.

Go to youtube and watch a few North Korean documentaries. Its one of the scariest places on earth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

North Korea doesn't have EXO

• 8 years ago

Go to North Korea for 1 week.

Communist put up walls to keep people in, opposed to the US who needs a wall to keep people out.

• 8 years ago

South Korea never fell for communism. Therefore they are better.

• 8 years ago

Ask the common person in both countries how they like their government, and you'll get your answer. Libya was in total chaos with the entire country practically supporting the rebels, and they had a thriving economy and universal healthcare and "great" benefits

• 8 years ago

there really is no one that better. each one has their own different set of beliefs in which most americans side against north korea but depending on which beliefs you agree more with i would think you could choose one. i really dont know anything about either nation so i couldnt really tell you if one was 'better'

• 8 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.