How Many Businesses Can I Own Under A Corporation?

I want to own multiple businesses, I'm starting with one, I want to know ahead of time if I need to make new corporations for each business (Restaurant, Landscaping, Technology..etc) or if I can just bundle them all under one Corporation. I also would like advice on the matter of a name. Does it matter what I... show more I want to own multiple businesses, I'm starting with one, I want to know ahead of time if I need to make new corporations for each business (Restaurant, Landscaping, Technology..etc) or if I can just bundle them all under one Corporation. I also would like advice on the matter of a name. Does it matter what I call my corporation if I I named it "Horror" (not the name I had in mind just an example) and the market of the business was in baby food?

P.S. Is my corporation name my business name or can I name my business taco castle if my corp name was alpha?

Please give me a answer I can understand as I don't understand business technical terms just yet as I am new to all this. Thanks! most helpful and understandable answer gets best answer. Feel free to add in anything extra important thing that I might need to know about corporations.
1 answer 1