Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is This A Legit Authentic NFL Jersey???????Also is fansedge a legit site?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yea

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Fansedge Legit

• Mary
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

eBay. Last year I got an Authentic Adrain Peterson jersey for 26 dollars. And a Desean Jackson for 20. BE CAREFULL always know exactly what your looking for

• Jun
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Yes, I've been buying from Fans Edge and they are one of the best websites to buy from, if you want to buy replica jerseys that Reebok makes fans edge is the best place to get them because they offer huge discounts. If you buy from NFL.com or other sites they tend to be expensive but at fans edge they usually give you a discount. As for the real thing, you can still buy them at fans edge but their prices won't be any lower than buying from NFL.com because its the same authentic material they are using.

I am a huge jersey collector and I always compare prices with Fans Edge before buying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • uggy
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I Love The Fans Edge, One of the best sporting good sights out there. And a great selection of big and really big sizes

Source(s): Football Junkie
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avPiD

didn't you already ask this?

• ?
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Is this a clothes store? Doubtful.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

yes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.