Is This A Legit Authentic NFL Jersey???????Also is fansedge a legit site?

Favorite Answer

yea

• ?

Fansedge Legit

• Mary

eBay. Last year I got an Authentic Adrain Peterson jersey for 26 dollars. And a Desean Jackson for 20. BE CAREFULL always know exactly what your looking for

• Jun

Yes, I've been buying from Fans Edge and they are one of the best websites to buy from, if you want to buy replica jerseys that Reebok makes fans edge is the best place to get them because they offer huge discounts. If you buy from NFL.com or other sites they tend to be expensive but at fans edge they usually give you a discount. As for the real thing, you can still buy them at fans edge but their prices won't be any lower than buying from NFL.com because its the same authentic material they are using.

I am a huge jersey collector and I always compare prices with Fans Edge before buying.

• uggy

I Love The Fans Edge, One of the best sporting good sights out there. And a great selection of big and really big sizes

Source(s): Football Junkie

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avPiD

didn't you already ask this?

• ?

Is this a clothes store? Doubtful.

yes