Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Is it okay to wear DC clothes/shoes/hats and not skate?

Just wondering cuz I just bought a DC hat and I dont skate. The first that comes to my mind is that most people wear jordans and they dont even play basketball.

• ?
    Best Answer

No, you run the risk of being arrested and ridiculed by the skate police and I am sure you don't want that.

I wear DC and I don't skate, I don't think it really matters. It's a clothing brand it's not like it was made specifically for skating/skaters.

surely. Me and my boyfriend placed on DC each and all the time. it incredibly is in basic terms a style. Like human beings placed on basket ball shoes and don't play basketball or human beings placed on ski hats and that they do no longer ski. it incredibly is the same ingredient. it incredibly is going to be ok.

Where what you like. Don't bother with people who are concerened about your style. Plus DC is big into rally car racing to haha you could always say your into that.

yeah, you should be able to wear whatever you want!