Legal Rights of JT TEN Stock Owners?

I invested in stock with 2 other family members. Our names are listed on the stock certificates as equal joint owners. For example: John Smith & Jane Smith & Jack Smith JT TEN. It has become a large amount over the years (a little over one million dollars). The stock is held by a transfer agent, Computershare. ... show more I invested in stock with 2 other family members. Our names are listed on the stock certificates as equal joint owners. For example: John Smith & Jane Smith & Jack Smith JT TEN. It has become a large amount over the years (a little over one million dollars). The stock is held by a transfer agent, Computershare. Unfortunately, there has been a falling out within the family and Jane Smith has decided to put a hold on the account through the transfer agent and now Jack Smith and John Smith can do absolutely nothing with the stock. Most of my savings are tied up in these investments. Is it legal for just one owner to put a hold on the account without the consent of the other owners? I just want to take my share of the investment and we can go our separate ways, but the transfer agent insists that all 3 parties must agree to this. Jane Smith will never agree to this. How can I get access to my finds? Can I force a sale of all of the stock held by Computershare and have equal checks issued to the 3 of us, or can I simply somehow cash out my shares? What I want is basically to get my money out of this arrangement. How can just one party stop the other 2 equal owners from accessing their stock? It simply does not seem legal, yet the transfer agent insists that it is and my life savings are now inaccessible to me indefinitely.
3 answers 3