Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Baby name Richard...?

What do you think of the name Richard? I know it's really old-fashioned, but we love those kind of names. It's hard to imagine a baby named Richard, but he won't be a baby forever, and plus, we'd probably use the nickname Ricky. Anyway, we'd like to hear some other opinions, since our family tends to sugar-coat everything. Thanks!

• Apogee
    Favorite Answer

Richard is an excellent choice, after all Ricky is fine for a baby, Rick for a teen and Richard for a supreme Court Justice...he'll be an adult far longer than he'll be a baby.

I really love this name, but only if you call him Ricky. I absolutely the nickname Ricky, and Richard is a very strong name and adorable.

Richard is nice. It is maybe a bit old-fashioned, but that just means it's classic :) And, yeah, he won't be a baby forever... so, go for it :)

That's my Grandpa's name...

It is old fashioned, I'm not so sure about it for a baby