promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
LL asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 8 years ago

What does this mean in English?

What does this mean in English? (Marjun is a guy's name. Someone posted this on a girl's facebook wall. Marjun is not the guy who posted this): "ne hao she kiong heh leh deh kweh loh. marjun."

Update:

the name of the girl is "Shemai". Maybe "she" is short for "Shemai"

Update 2:

@Ricky: I'm asking what "ne hao she kiong heh leh deh kweh loh. marjun." means in English. And the message is in Filipino dialect, not in Chinese.

Update 3:

@Ricky: I'm asking what "ne hao she kiong heh leh deh kweh loh. marjun." means in English. And that message is in Filipino dialect, not in Chinese.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

this is absolutely not a Filipino dialect. sorry you are mistaken. No one can answer your question on yahoo philippines as nobody understands it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Actually, Ricky is correct, the message is in Mandarin, not Filipino dialect. "Ne hao" is mandarin and means "Hello" or "Good fortune to you". "She kiong heh leh deh kweh loh" is "Wishing you Happiness and Prosperity in the coming year", if I'm not mistaken. Sorry, my Chinese is a bit rusty.

• 8 years ago

Marjun is a guy's name = Marjun shi ge nan ren de ming zi ... (marjun 是个男人的名字)

Source(s): i am American and i go to school in china and i speak Chinese... my bad i looked at it and thought it was pinyin ... :x sorry
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

that is not filipino . . .shemai could be shemale..lol..

For sure that is not a filipino language

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.