Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

Are the escalating Craigslist Murders and the Obama Mart Black Friday Deaths, a sign that Obama is a danger?

Clear and Present Danger Obama. This is the High Unemployment Legacy that my Grand kids will know when they hear about this Dick. It won't be pleasant to learn about this snake charmer, but future generations of Americans must not repeat the Liberal Mistakes of our time.

Favorite Answer

Only to people that live in trailer parks.

So you are trying to lump 3 things together in this question? Wal-mart, Black Friday, and Craigslist murders? WoW I really thing you are a liberal who supports Obama and you ask these world class stupid questions to make Republicans look dumb! There is no way you can be this dumb! Sarah Palins's retarded kid is not this dumb! But anywho!!! Dig on this! People were getting murdered BEFORE craigslist. . . Can you believe it?!!? 2nd people have been getting into fights on Black Friday's from the beginning of Black Friday and 3rd this years Black Fridays sales numbers were the BEST EVER!!!! I guess that stimulus worked!!! But none of this means anything in your eyes! Please keep posting these crazy questions I love them! I have been stealing them and putting them as my FB post!!!

I know you hate proof but dig on this http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2396894,00.as...

Source(s): WoW I really thing you are a liberal who supports Obama and you ask these world class stupid questions to make Republicans look dumb!
  • bob

NO, The greatest danger in our society is ignorance and hate. two things that you seem to have an abundance of.

• jack

presidents are rich fvckers that cannot relate to normal people. you are helping them by taking a liberal or non liberal side. thanks a lot, i bet you support the electoral college too.