Biology major or Chemistry major?

I am currently a high school senior looking for college, and I know for sure that I will major in Sciences. I plan to do Pre-Med. If I major in Biology and fail to get to med/dental/pharmacy school after graduated from college, what kind of job can I get with a BS in Bio? And what is the starting salary range for a... show more I am currently a high school senior looking for college, and I know for sure that I will major in Sciences. I plan to do Pre-Med. If I major in Biology and fail to get to med/dental/pharmacy school after graduated from college, what kind of job can I get with a BS in Bio? And what is the starting salary range for a Bio degree?

Chemistry is another option for me. I know that the chance for a Chem major to get a good job with a good salary is way higher than for a Bio major. However, I don't know if majoring in Chem will decrease my chance of getting into med/dental/pharmacy school?

Please help me out. Thank you in advance.