Which one is better, NHL EA Sports or NHL 2k?

I have never bought an NHL video game before but I like Hockey and want to try the video game. I see that both EA Sports and 2k Sports make NHL games every year. Which one is better? I'd like to make a good investment. What I care more about is the feel of the game, I don't care much about jersey design, roster accuracy, physical likeliness, this kinda thing, because I just love the sport, I don't really know the League inside out. I just want the game that gives the best feeling of the Hockey game. So advise me, NHL EA Sports or NHL 2K?

Favorite Answer

Well NHL 12 is definitely harder. It's much more realistic. You can also pull more moves in the EA games. 2k was better in every way until NHL 11 came out. Since then EA has had better games in my opinion. So more recent games would most certainly be EA games. If you looking to score a ton then go to 2k but as you said you want a good hockey feel. So the EA games would be better. It takes a little while to learn all the controls, but once you do it's definitely better in every aspect.

2k Sports Vs Ea Sports

I think personally you should buy EA Sports, NHL 08, because the game play is a lot better and it's actually licensed to call itself NHL.

NHL2k i thought was better