On a scale from 1-10, how hot do you think I am? (Im a dude, btw)?

I have moved around my whole life and never really got in tight with a group of people. I've had only one relationship and it went bad cause she cheated on me. I have always been told I was handsome but I never really bought into it cause I always feel people are just saying that cause they are my friends/family. I guess you can say this extended dry spell Im going through has made me a bit insecure. All my friends and family have a significant other, (or a lot of F-buds) and I have pretty much nobody, and Im always lonely. I work 2 jobs and go to community college and I just feel overwhelmed sometimes. You can say Im a lame, a loser, whatever I dont care, I just want an honest opinion of how attractive I am. Im 22 years old, 5'11", 180, black hair, hazel eyes, Italian descent. I am already embarassed about posting this so dont feel too bad to kick me while Im down, just be honest.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/f75ee

What would you rate me on a scale from 1-10

Would you hook up with me if the situation occurred? (yes or no dont be a prude...)

What are my best features in your opinion... (worst?)

please only answer if you're a girl/woman thankyou.

For those who cant see the pic, the link is right here

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/f75ee

Favorite Answer

No offense but you look like one of those tools from Jersey Shore but you sound like a pretty nice guy so 8.9(:

You have abs, you're already ahead of 90% of the guys out there.

You would be surprised how insecure a nice body will make a woman feel ... since most girls don't work out, they're not gonna feel sexy around a dude with a trimmed body.

They'll just feel even more insecure to take their shirt off ... won't feel good enough ... worried about flab on their stomach.

Well, you kinda need a pic to tell... But it's italian people are usually pretty hot, and I love hazel eyes (I have blue).

I think your best quality is he fact that u are hardworking.

I think I'd rate u about a 6-7 cuz I haven't seen u ever

Source(s): My brain
  • morano

OMG EEW NO NONONONONONONONONO NONONONONO EEEEEEEW in no way UH UH.... see thats what my reaction might want to were about an afternoon in the past. yet now i see that you're one in all gods creatures and we are all suitable. Theres no warm or not or grotesque or truly, your suitable and so am i all of us is. Our international now desires to confirm that guy. you recognize?

You look bosnian.