Why are all celebrities so pretty?

It's not fair how celebrities are all so pretty. Like Taylor Swift! How come I'm I wasn't gifted with beauty? I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ugly. I try to take a picture of myself and I'm the ugliest girl on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do some people get to be so pretty when others have to live with being ugly???????? Why does it have to be this way? celebrities and pretty girls always look so perfect........i will never be attractive. i thought all men were created equal but i guess not.

I feel like God has cheated me by making me super ugly and everyone else so beautiful with perfect features! Why have i been cheated with ugliness :;( I cant live with myself i look away everytime someone looks at me

I'm not fishing for compliments, you are, just look at your profile picture you lezbo bitchh

Favorite Answer

Honey celebrities have makeup artists and stylists and the works that are paid to make them look good. And all magazine covers are airbrushed and photoshopped to make the people on the cover look better than they actually do. If you don't believe me google your favorite celebrities without makeup. You'll be shocked. Some of them you can't even recognize. Also celebrities can pay for plastic surgery to make it look like they don't age. It's all fake. You are not ugly, you're unique. Why would you want to look exactly like someone else. Embrace the way you look because you can't change it, so be proud of it.

It's not that celebrities all are magically pretty, it's that you become a celebrity if you're pretty. It's how the world works. Also, celebrities have professional makeup artists and photoshop.

I don't think the world is divided into blessed pretty people and inferior ugly people. Society has made rules about what they (men, mostly) think looks good and is desirable. Not everyone can live up to that.

Anyway, you really need a self-esteem boost. I'm sure you're not that ugly (no picture proof) and even if you were ugly a person's worth isn't determined by their beauty. Everyone is valuable for being who they are, and that makes you beautiful no matter what.

They're celebrities.They have professionals to do their hair and make up and care for them.They're pressurized to look good,be inhumanly gorgeous and beautiful.They have acne and blemishes too,they just cover it up with lots of makeup like concealer.Search up some images on celebrities without their make up and you won't even believe it.You won't even recognize their faces.God didn't cheat on you,he didn't cheat on anybody.At this age,our hormones go crazy and that leads to acne.We're all beautiful on the inside and outside,don't feel that you're ugly.But,if you want to feel beautiful any ways,try looking though magazines and wear some natural makeup :)

I doubt ur ugly at all! Everyones beautiful/pretty in their own way. I used to think i was ugly compared to everyone else too. But turns out i was just looking at myself in the wrong way. You need to have some confidence in yourself to change this percpective. Nobodys perfect and no ones prettier than another person. Everyones perspective on beauty is different. One person could find another so beautiful while another finds them not as cute. Dont beat urself up and think you not pretty, because chances are someone will think you are. And celebrities arent always gifted with "beauty." Some of them pay for beauty such as getting cosmetic surgery and such. Im not saying all of them get it, but a lot do. So love yourself for who you are, do not compare your beauty to someone elses. (:

And also like Cliffy said, a lot of them are edited when they are on t.v or in pictures.

I hope i helped, keep ur chin up! :D

• Cliffy

If you've seen Dr. Phil, or the Dove real beauty campaign (I think it's called), you know that they aren't all that pretty. A lot of what makes them look so gorgeous is their makeup, and editing software. You also have to realize that they each have a personal trainer, makeup artist, and hairstyle. Sure they're all pretty, but they don't look so glamorous all of the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibyAJOSW8U

Youtube thumbnail

Check that out.

EDIT: Okay, that was uncalled for. Now I'm pretty sure that you're a troll, or just have anger issues. Get over yourself.

I used to feel the same way but changed myself.Workout daily,exfoliate and make your self into a celebrity.It's not an easy task but i believe you can do it.Try to perfect physical body and eat healthy.By the way i doubt if you are ugly and you should not feel that way because God made you that way and he wants you realize that every person is beautiful and you are amazing in your own way:)

Source(s): By the way get eyebrow pencils to change your eye brow shape,get lip liner to change your lips size and get makeup that looks good on you and you will be good to go(:

Celebrities are rich. very rich people get stylists. look at pictures of celebs before they were famous. Demi livato is gorgeous now. but not so much a few years back. she was oooogly

try listening to taylor swift's song

Tied Together With A Smile

Source(s): me

Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Everyone has faults. So many celebrities pay for beauty and I'm sure their personalities aren't as real as yours probably is.

Because Celebrities Live off of their image.