Why are all celebrities so pretty?

It's not fair how celebrities are all so pretty. Like Taylor Swift! How come I'm I wasn't gifted with beauty? I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ugly. I try to take a picture of myself and I'm the ugliest girl on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do some people get to be so pretty when... show more It's not fair how celebrities are all so pretty. Like Taylor Swift! How come I'm I wasn't gifted with beauty? I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ugly. I try to take a picture of myself and I'm the ugliest girl on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do some people get to be so pretty when others have to live with being ugly???????? Why does it have to be this way? celebrities and pretty girls always look so perfect........i will never be attractive. i thought all men were created equal but i guess not.

I feel like God has cheated me by making me super ugly and everyone else so beautiful with perfect features! Why have i been cheated with ugliness :;( I cant live with myself i look away everytime someone looks at me
Update: I'm not fishing for compliments, you are, just look at your profile picture you lezbo bitchh
13 answers 13