Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

what is your opinion about Dubai international film festival?

Dubai International film festival is an event happened on every December, what is your opinion about this festival?

Favorite Answer

I support it fully. I think it's a great idea. Film festivals in general help promote film education and film making outside of the major studios. And to have it in a region that rarely has it's films discovered outside of that region makes it even better. I love film festivals in general. I've heard that they do an outstanding job putting on an excellent festival.