How can i sue my company for harassment and a hostile work environment?

My co-workers and I started a union drive I played a major role and this, I was also the poll watcher. The very day my company found out my role they started to punish me. From suspensions to being fired 3 different times for 6 different reason,I have since been hired back. I have filed numerous charges with the... show more My co-workers and I started a union drive I played a major role and this, I was also the poll watcher. The very day my company found out my role they started to punish me. From suspensions to being fired 3 different times for 6 different reason,I have since been hired back. I have filed numerous charges with the labor board,my company has tired to settle with them. I am still subjected to their retaliatory efforts.The labor board will be able to get my back pay, but this company has put me through alot of stress. I want to sue them for punitive damages for harassment and a hostile work environment.