Can I mix Aloe vera juice with Apple Juice? It is to treat GERD and Acne.?

I am 25 years old and have been diagnosed with GERD and Dyspepsia and the meds are not working as they use too (Protonix). I want to try natural stuff for the Acid Reflux, I've read wonders about Apple Cider Vinegar but I tried it and couldn't take it because it taste awful. I have read that Aloe Vera juice... show more I am 25 years old and have been diagnosed with GERD and Dyspepsia and the meds are not working as they use too (Protonix). I want to try natural stuff for the Acid Reflux, I've read wonders about Apple Cider Vinegar but I tried it and couldn't take it because it taste awful. I have read that Aloe Vera juice works great too so I want to try it but the taste is bad so I was wondering if I can mix it with Apple juice or other juices and water. I will also try eating apples. I also read that these things help with acne so it would help two of my problems!! Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.