I've watched the Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad, and even Six Feet Under, now what?

I've tried HBO's Bored to Death but it isn't a scratch on any of the above.

Thanks Bev, but none of those are in the same league in my opinion. They're OK for light entertainment, but the above shows are true script-writing and production phenomenons (apart from 6'U which is merely 'good'). Is there anything else like them?

Best Answer

You seem to be one for intelligent shows! That's awesome.

I suggest you watch Fringe. At first it starts out as a procedural, but then it turns into a more serialized story. It has great writing and the actors will blow you away, especially in season 3. :) It starts out a little slow (in my opnion) but if you stick with it you will not be disappointed. Shoot me a message if you'd like some links.

Hope you give it a try!

One symptom of psychotics is they can't understand a coherent photograph from the television exhibit. I study that someplace and puzzled approximately myself. i did no longer have a television between the a while of 18 to 38 while a pal talked me into paying for one. With a television in my abode, i desperate i did no longer like advertisement television. PBS grew to become into relating to the only ingredient I watched. i can not tolerate a television the place the eating table is. television stifles verbal replace, this is what maximum individuals choose for. You did no longer record movies. DVD or broadcast movies or in spite of in case you could take a seat in a movie coach.

Prison Break

Lost

Burn Notice

Fringe

White Collar

Friday Night Lights.

Homeland

Game of Thrones

The Shield

Supernatural.

Weeds

Supernatural

Dexter

Brothers & Sisters

Greys Anatomy

Psych

Criminal Minds

Homeland

Burn Notice

Third Watch

The Unit

Etc.

Source(s): The Lord Almighty, The Bible, Reality, Common Sense, Yahoo! Answers, My Brain
  • ?

Dead Like Me

Dexter

Fringe