Erin asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

Do guys prefer blondes or brunettes..?:)?

I want good reasons why. Thanks:)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Well im a girl,

most guys i know prefer brunettes and i read in an article that when guys see a brunette they think of her as a mature person they could think of being a lifetime with while a blonde girl could give them some fun,but that will not be forever.

Now that doesnt work for all men though.There will sure be some guys who like blondes much better than brunettes because everyone is different,and everybody has a different view of beautiful.

Now if youre asking this for yourself i dont think it should bother you! Have your hair however you like it or however it suits your face,your colors etc.Be confident because that is the most important thing a guy looks at.Love yourself,then people will love you too (:

Good Luck x

• rech
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Its style of like the Mary Ann or Ginger question. each guy has their prominent "look". i come across Brunette men like blonde females and Blonde men like brunette females. (basically the way it variety of feels to be)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Invalid question. People have different tastes. I might have said "I prefer brunettes because blonds piss me off" but that would be stereotyping blonds which is dumb.

• 8 years ago

I prefer brunettes but that is totally based on my opinion :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

brunettes... But what really matters is that *** haha

• 8 years ago

To be honest, I don't really like blondes a whole lot, I find them to be more slutty and stuff.

I have a weekness for brunettes Idk I just dont see them as being slutty as much idk it's just me and my opinion

Source(s): I'm a guy
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.