Gift for boyfriend: Cute or weird?

So I was thinking of a few things to give to my boyfriend for christmas because it would all be smaller things.

So one of the things came up with was a dog tag. It would have his name, my name, the day he asked me out, and where we were

Christmas is also our 9 month anniversary.

Now he is an artsy guy, not the military type at all which is why I think it might we a weird gift, also it might be weird because putting it on a necklace might freak him out about being together forever or something.

If you are a guy would you like this as a gift? If you would/n't what type of guy are you and why would you like it or not. Thanks!

It only costs like 5-10 dollars, so its not like its that big a money issue.

I don't need other gift suggestions, I have other ideas, but what do you think of this idea?

• Viva
    Favorite Answer

okay, im a girl, but i'm an ''artsy'' one lol. plus im a tomboy. if i was a dude, i'd like the dog tag necklace BUT i wouldn't really be into the whole having both our names and the date of whatever. seems a bit too mcuh coz you've only been together 9 months. how about just both your names?

• Jolie

How about a wallet with gift cards inside?

The dog tag might be a cool idea if he likes necklaces.

Oh man, definitely get a cute gift. But it is the thought that counts. I'm not sure what I would think of a dog tag.

• Erika

Whats your budget??? If its around $one hundred get him a blu ray participant ( p.s. make beneficial he has a hd television), a kindle, or present taking part in cards to spencers/warm subject rely. in the experience that your budget is around $two hundred a digital camera, Beats by Dr Dre " the solo's", or an ipod touch/iphone. in the experience that your finding interior the $3 hundred a xbox 360 or ps3 might artwork, Beats by Dr Dre "the studio's", HD television, or a pill

Well depends if you guys are still like all lovey dovey, if hes been acting like a jerk or anything, or your relationship is starting sour it would be "weird". Me personally I would like it, uhh I'm don't know what "type" of guy I am exactly the funny one i guess? But hey I mean I think its pretty cute.

Source(s): I'm a guy. Trust me ;)

i had a friend, who gave her bf a ring with both their initials etched in the inside.

they ended up breakin up 3 months after.

waste of money. and awk to look at.

If he's an artsy guy, why don't you make him something? I was with an artsy guy and he really appreciated when I made him things. Much better than anything I would buy.

That's actually a very creative gift idea(:

Good luck.

(:

get him a rat named ****