Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

My wife lacks of discipline, how to improve?

She won't cook my favorite dishes, sometimes she forgets to wash the clothes that I need and keeps talking when she's not supposed to. I don't know what to do with her anymore. I am not an old fashioned or chavounistic kind of guy but I think women need to serve their men in the most efficent way, if they can't fullfill their purpose they need to be corrected by all means necessary. Here's what bothers me about her for istance: Yesterday she went grochery shopping and she came back home one hour late, now, she knows exactly what time I want to have dinner and I do expect her to be sharp and precise. Well, I didn't let her eat as punishment and I warned her if that ever happens again it will be a full day without a meal. I bought her a car for her to be punctual, I didn't get her a car just to hike around. Since I am the one who brings money home, don't I deserve some respect? I don't want to sound like a control freak but I come from the US Navy and naturally I am very strict on discipline by habit. I would never hit her because I am against that sort of correction but I need some advices on how to set her straight.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best Answer

Slap her around for a bit.

• alnoor

some one needs to 'set you right this moment'!! have you ever heard of equality? Are you incapable of finding after your self or do you easily want some one to prepare dinner for you and determine you're ok 24/7? To be easy i'm shocked she continues to be with you, i in my opinion could be out of there right this moment away! Do you think of she would not have the rest to do different than wait on your hand and foot? and you think of you're actually not previous formed? think approximately to be kidding exact? She has in basic terms as plenty exact to do as she pleases as you do.

• TP9

go to counseling and say that stuff to her face in front of the counselor. It will help if you guys both let out whats inside

• If she won't even make a sandwich for you she's not really a woman because women are only capable of making sandwiches. I'm sorry, but... you're gay.

.

Corporal punishment, if that doesn't work tell 12 of your friends to gang rape her infront of your kids.

Slap that ***** a couple of times and tell her to make you 500 perfect sandwiches.

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Pronk

You may like this section,but this is not the right question for this section.

(It sounds like you 2 need marriage counciling.)

Stay thirsty my friend.

• Duke

Nash already divorced his wife i believe.

Whoop that trick

bring her to me so i can give her some sweet anal whiles she cleans my kitchen