Good Korean Drama to watch?

I've just recently got into Korean Drama (Where has it been all my life?!) And I would like to watch some more. So if you can kindly list your favorite drama and why you like them I would appreciate it. 'Kay thanks.

Dramas I've watched

You're Beautiful

The Greatest Love (The greatest drama I've ever watched....so far)

Secret Garden

Coffee Prince

Best Answer

Full house - (One of my favorite Dramas) I like this drama because It was Fun and Sweet watching this drama. It has a great storyline and a lovely lead couple. It's a good drama. (Comedy Romance drama)

City hunter - One of the best dramas I've seen. I loved this drama because this drama brings different emotions. Basically what Im saying is when you watch this drama you could almost feel what the characters are feeling. It has a great plot and an awesome couple. This drama is beast, you won't forget this drama. (Action Romance)

Heartstrings - I like this drama beacause it's a cute and lovely drama. It has the same lead actress from your beautiful. (Romance comedy)

Playful kiss - One of my favorite dramas. I liked this drama because it was cute and fun to watch. It has alot of memoriable and funny scenes. Good drama. (Romance, school).

Lie to me - It's a good drama. I liked this drama because It was a fun and interesting drama. It's a romantic and funny drama. It has a good plot. (Romance comedy).

Goong - Good drama. I liked this drama because it was funny, interesting, and entertaining drama. (Romance comedy)

My princess (one of my favorited dramas) - I liked this drama because It was romantic, funny, and Lovely drama. It has a great storyline and both the lead couple are hot. It's a great drama overall. (Romance comedy)

shinning inheritance - Great drama. I liked this drama because it's interesting and romantic. Well done drama, I like the plot. The lead actress is great. (Romance)

Wonderful life drama - I like this drama because it's sweet, lovely, and touching drama. It can be funny. Great storyline and scenes.

Smile you - It's a family drama. I liked it because it was funnny, romantic, and sweet drama. It's a great drama. (Romance, comedy, Family)

Here's other dramas, you might like, but I haven't seen them, I've heard that there great dramas.

-My girl - (Romance comedy)

-Boys over flowers - (romance comedy)

-Personal taste - (romance comedy)

-Dream high - (Romance comedy, music)

I put a lot of romance comedy dramas because all the drama you listed were romance comedy dramas, so I figured you would like the romance comedy ones more.

City Hunter -action, romance! Awesome revenge plot!

Boys over Flowers -its a must for all Kdrama fans! :)

Goong -Love the storyline of the royal family still being active in present time Korea (Yoon Eun Hye the lead from Coffee Prince is the leading lady in this too!)

Mary Stayed out all Night (a cute and quirky romcom starring Jang Geun Suk from "You're Beautiful". An AMAZING ost!!)

Sungkyunkwan Scandal -another gret romcom gender bender plot. A great introduction to period dramas! Also has a great ost!!)

Source(s): dramafever.com
  • Anon

CITY HUNTER. It is amazing and the best drama i've watched..considering you only recently got in to the whole korean drama thing it's really suitable for you. It has alot of action but romance as well, it's just amazing! I seriously suggest you to watch it, ( i watched it from episode 6, by mistake but start at episode 1...and give it a chance to kick in)!

Another Drama is boys over flowers, Lee Min Ho out of City hunter is in this drama too, i'm sure once you see him you will love him.

IRIS is supposed to be good, i've not watched it yet but i will be doing, i have heard it's like city hunter and if it is anything like it, it will be AMAZING.

And prosecutor princess is a must watch too :)

City Hunter: AWESOME DRAMA. It has a little bit of everything in it: action, romance, comedy, etc. Each episode is like a cliff hanger. I literally could not stop watching it. You will definitely be hooked!! Trust me =)

Boys Over Flowers: The first korean drama I ever watched.( one of my fav. of all time, next to Youre Beautiful ;D) This drama is hilarious!! I watch this drama over and over all the time because its so funny.

King of Baking: Very great drama as well! It has a very good story line, ratings were 50%!!

Dream High: Pretty solid musical drama, has Kpop idols in it.

Source(s): my opinion

I just finished watching a drama called My Princess and it was AMAZING!!! ^^ You should totally check it out:

*My Princess:

An ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she's a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette. However, Hae Young is put in a precarious situation when he finds himself drawn to Seol, the girl who will take away his inheritance if the monarchy is restored.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/My_Princess

Another drama you can watch is Protect the Boss. It's very funny and all the characters are very cute and adorkable. ^-^ It's a very lighthearted drama.

*Protect the Boss:

No Eun Seol finally gets a job as a professional secretary at a large conglomerate after struggling with unemployment, only to fall in love with her boss, Cha Ji Heon, the immature youngest son of a chaebol family.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Protect_the_Boss

Finally, have you ever watched/read Itazura na Kiss? The drama Playful Kiss is based on that manga . And if you haven't, that's fine too because you'll enjoy it anyway! :D

*Playful Kiss:

Oh Ha Ni is a clumsy student who falls for the perfectionist, Baek Seung Jo. However, Seung Jo is indifferent towards her and rejects her love. When Ha Ni's house collapses, she and her father moves into his long-time friend's house. It turns out that Seung Jo is the friend's son and Ha Ni is given the opportunity to be near the guy she loves. Will she be able to move Seung Jo's heart?

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mischievous_Kiss

These are the 3 I most recommend, but if none of these are doing it for ya, check these out too:

-My Lovely Kim Sam Soon

-Princess Hours

-My Girl

-Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy

-Personal Taste

-Full House

Go here for more suggestions: http://www.dramacrazy.net/

-Flower Boy Ramyun Shop- this is crazy hilarious and Jung il woo is in it and he is really hot

-Boys over flowers- this is a very popular one and it really shows the struggle to be together of the two main characters

-The princess man- this is the korean romeo and juliet but it has a somewhat bitter sweet ending. the acting is very good and each episode is gripping.

-Full House- was very cute and fun and if you like Rain and Song Hye Kyo that is even better. It was about a contract marriage turned to a real one.

-Protect the boss- this was also very funny and each episode was good. Jaejoong was in this and the lead man fought over one woman and it was very comical since the lead was childish.

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

Boys over Flowers

I'm Sorry I Love You

City Hunter

Source(s): Best dramas I've seen so far!

i'm currently watching a new drama called '' Flower boy ramyun shop ''

it's still airing in Korea...there are 8 available subbed episodes so far....you can watch it at dramacrazy.net

it's really one of the best dramas i'ver ever seen..trust you'll LOVE IT !!!

it's just the type you're looking for.....

~Sungkyungwan scandal (historic romance, action, good friendship, great character and plot development, great acting, hot actors. AWESOMENESS)

~Goong/ Princess Hours (kind of commoner becomes princess deal. cute, good acting)

~My Princess (same commoner becomes princess deal, cute, awesome acting, Song Seunghun and Kim Taehee)

~Protect the Boss (came out this year. rich guys, poor girl, misunderstandings, hilarity, cute romance. it was AWESOME! )

~Paradise Ranch (really good. rich guys, poor girl, misunderstandings, hilarity, cute romance)

~Playful Kiss (it's sweet and cute and funny. Has kim hyungjoon of SS501.)

~Flower Boy Ramyun Shop is really good, you should see it

~City Hunter (action, romance, Lee Minho, awesomeness)

~Lie to Me (woman lies, hilarity and romance follows)

That's all i can remember right now kkk i watch a lot of korean stuff.

hope you enjoy! ^.^

A new movie that you should really watch is

flower boy and ramyun shop

it's a really funny and good movie so far.