Has The Republican Tea Party Found The Right Person (s) To Head Up The Department of Homeland Security?

As is normal during an election cycle, the Teapublicans have floated the names of various people for places in the cabinet if they take the election in 2012 in order to entice votes; perfectly normal & understandable. Teapublicans have wowed their base by suggesting either Sarah Palin or Newt Gingrich for Secretary of State, Sharon Angle for Attorney General, Michele Bachman for either Department of Education or Agriculture, and all along they have won kudos for suggesting Jan Brewer of Arizona for Homeland Security.

Now, though there appears to be a new candidate for the job, maybe two: would either of these men be just perfect for the job:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/safeway-secur...

Or did the guard (s) in question shoot themselevs in the foot by not waterboarding the suspect (s) first????

Weasel I am not certain if there is any humor in leading Teapublicans demanding that Sharon Angle be made Attorney General.

Favorite Answer

There's ALOT of stuff floating in the republican sewers these days, but I sure wouldn't want to pick any of it up with my bare hands.

I am assuming this is HUMOR.......since I pretty much stopped reading at Sarah Palin, for anything......and Michelle Bachmann, as anything other than being in charge of sitting down and shutting the eff up. Not since George W. Bush have such mental lightweights thought they were actually up to the job of President of the United States. And we all saw what happened when you just hand the reigns over to a total moron. Even RED states had to vote for Obama, to undo that damage.

Anybody but that cow Janet Napolitano.

That's the problem. Things are floating and no one seems to be able to catch hold to anything. We have a problem and its not in Houston.