Who is Better Gerard Pique or Sergio Ramos?

My brother and I always argue about this! I am a Barcelona Fan he is a Madrid fan. So we always clash heads on this question! So we decided to make this Question and see what you all think :)

• Bob
    Best Answer

Sergio Ramos. Pique isn't a very good defender when he isn't partnered by a World Class Center Back like Puyol or Ramos himself in the Spain NT.

Sergio Ramos absolutely. Gerard Pique is failure and i don't know how he is a football player?

Sergio Ramos is a good defender and he can get forward ..but I'm for Real Madrid! I think Pique is overrated though :P

Sergio Ramos is the better player without a doubt

Easily Gerard Pique. Sergio Ramos makes too many mistakes, he's very strong but he doesn't man-mark very well. Gerard Pique can easily win the ball from opponents and is better in the air and more versatile (he can take the ball up the pitch and act as a midfielder). Gerard Pique is not even in his prime yet...but he does lack speed.

I see all RM fans in here and the guy who knows about football gets all thumbs down. Great.....

How can you compare these two when both are playing for NT.....so they got to be good than others for sure.

Sergio Ramos is more versatile, can play with both feet...

Ramos dives less, so I have to go with Ramos.

Ur both pitiful glory hunters. Your opinion is not valid and you certainly are not worthy of our opinions.