I need to talk to Yahoo Support to clear up a question, and get some help?

I call the 800 number and they want a credit card number. Each time I enter the number they ask for it again. I tried the on line support help and they will not recognize my e-mail address that I have had for years. It seems to me this is a specific effort to refuse service

Favorite Answer

Your only other option may be to call the 408 number and hope you eventually get through, or see if the 'live chat' link works for you.

Yahoo Customer Service Info:

866-562-7219 or 408-349-3300

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/for...

(live HELP chat link available above)

Yahoo Personal Email: 866-492-4664 (small fee)

8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)

cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com or

mail@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Or, you can TRY posting your question HERE to see if somebody among us might be able to help. You might be pleasantly surprised.

I have some what the same problem. I'v had the email for years and every time I try to use it i get a big hassle. now I have been trying to go on face book and this monster is making me crazy. U changed my password then try to get on face book got one letter in the password box and it pop's up with to short ,,,then jumped back to change password again. Wouldn't be so bad but it keeps happening over and over again!