Would you have continued dating this arrogant, cocky, precocious guy if you were me?

Okay so back in October, I asked my.. aquatiance to go to homecoming with me because I wanted to go with a guy and everything.. when I should have just went with my friends. Well, he kept texting.. well the day after my mom wanted me to hang out with him because she wanted us to date, and said that he's the... show more Okay so back in October, I asked my.. aquatiance to go to homecoming with me because I wanted to go with a guy and everything.. when I should have just went with my friends. Well, he kept texting.. well the day after my mom wanted me to hang out with him because she wanted us to date, and said that he's the nicest guy that I would date.. so we hung out.

I was feeling sad and lonely because there's this other guy, I call Wolfgang, that I have liked for a year and I just cant get over him, so I asked my friend out to kind of force myself to move on and face the fact that Wolfgang will never like me because were so different.

Well, this guy started texting me every morning before school, every afternoon when I got home, and every night until i went to bed. Every weekend would be the same thing, but he asked to hang out every day and when he couldn't get a ride, he rode his motor scooter over in 40 degree weather with nothing but cold gear on for hunting.. oh and we live like 15 minutes away and he had to take the busiest road in the state. He wouldn't leave until 7. He was arrogant, bad breath, bad BO, homophobic to the point that he would stop talking to his little brother if he was gay. One night he texted me "tu mihi et ego vobis semper" and "

Amor meus aeternus" which is latin for YOU ARE MY LOVE AND I AM FOREVER YOURS.. AND MY ETERNAL LOVE. after 3 WEEKS of dating.. he would come up to my locker after every hour at school.. I was miserable because I didn't like him at all.. my feelings for Wolfgang only grew stronger but I was determined to stay in the relationship until I was over him. Well I couldn't take it anymore and I broke up with him and I was free. I stopped crying myself to sleep, and I was happy everyday.

He texted me saying he wanted to go somewhere alone and talk where no one could overhear us, well hell no.. my mom was with us... He said he wasn't really ok when we broke up and i didn't ever talk to him; he made me uncomfortable. All i said was I'm sorry i liked someone else while we were dating, and i just didn;t like you. all he said was Its okay I know how the human race is. He said he dreamed of mass murder every night because he knows how to world is.. and he thought everyone in school was immature.. Then he asked me who the guy was and I am so dumb, I told him.basically made it sound like he was giving approval.

When we dropped him off at home, my mom had the door locked, and he got cocky with her, like IT WOULD HELP IF THE DOOR WAS UNLOCKED, I was ready to smack the fedora off of his head. He admitted to me that didn't wear deoderant , wear the same hoodie EVERY DAY, has greasy had bad breath terrible teeth, and was just clingy BUT I AM SO MUCH HAPPIER BEING SINGLE!!!!!

WHen i told him to stop saying i love you because i wasn't in love... he said... im not as sure as to what to think of, and I didn't know what that meant and he wrote back.. exactly what i said im not sure.. and he was all "frustrated".. im like DUDE ALL I ASKED WAS TO STOP SAYING I LOVE YOU... ugh.. and he told me I needed to consult someone because I liked the same guy for a long time, whenever teenager gets serious crushes.

He was rude to, grabbing the remote off the couch w/o my permission and changing the channel even if i was watching something, opening my fridge without anyones permission.And he would just burp right there and not say excuse me... I do that sometimes to but not at the lunch table.. come on people want to eat.

He would tell me that my brothers were lazy and needed to get jobs and my mom should do something.

If I would try opening up, he would make the conversation about himself and his life.. and he was so damn bitter towards the world when he struggled through nothing except he got a spanking when he was little.

Oh and when we were at our booth at Mcdonalds, he was like, I don't know why your mom wouldn't let us be alone, I can be trusted.. which to me sounds like he was pissed off about it, which is very suspicious. Yeah he treated me good, but maybe that didn't matter because I knew that he was just mean and rude.

We were only dating 3 weeks but he told me it was a month and a half.. uhm no because i remember the day we got together and the day we broke up.. it was middle of October.. Now I just hate him so much and I want nothing to do with him.
Update: Wow I never said I was blaming him because I know I know i used him WHY DO YOU THINK I BROKE UP WITH HIM... If your not going to be of any help, your taking up space... :)) I was asking if you think the creep was a bad boyfriend... and if i should have given him more time... dumb broad