Susan asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

what happened to jaye davidson from the crying game?

why didnt he continue starring in any more movies he was very good i think in the crying game & his diffenitly not ugly. so wat happened to him?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Google is your friend.

"The Crying Game (1992), which became a sleeper hit that shocked audience's worldwide and in 1992 it was nominated for seven Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Supporting Actor for Jaye. His overnight stardom earned him his next big role as the sun god Ra opposite James Spader and Kurt Russell in the 1994 blockbuster Stargate. Since his brush with movie fame, Jaye has spent his time doing big-name fashion shoots: Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue; Michael Roberts for Joseph; a GAP ad by Annie Leibowitz. He accompanied Kate Moss to the British Fashion Awards and in Paris at Valentino's jet-set party in honor of Sharon Stone, he accompanied Naomi Campbell and Christy Turlington."

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001109/bio

• 7 years ago

He's now a fashion assistant living in London. I'm in one of his groups on FB. Handsome man!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He was in a couple of more movies stargate for one. I read somewhere that he got really buff and no longer can pass as a woman

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.