Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 娛樂及音樂電視其他 - 電視 · 10 years ago

taylor swift The story of us

Q:What does the song[The story of us] about ?( taylor swift )

Please answer me!!

Thank you very much!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Taylor Swift explains the story behind “The Story of Us” on her official website:

“The “Story of Us” is a song that I wrote about an awkward situation where, well… Let me just preface by saying that I have happened to run into exes in strange places lately. This is about one of those situations where the strange place that I ran into him was an awards show.

I was seated a couple of seats away from him and there was so much that needed to be said, and neither one of us was willing to say it. We were both acting like we were engaged in conversations with people that we don’t even know. It was just miserable. I was telling my Mom about it later, and I said I felt like I was standing alone in a crowded room. And then I was like, “Gotta go. Bye!” And my Mom is used to that at this point so, that’s what this song is about.”

she wrote the song

and this song is about her story with someone

why you are so stupid that you wont find the answer yourself , needa ask in this place?