TOMS shoes? Good or Bad?

http://www.toms.com/womens/classics/hand-drawn-dot... what do you think of these? i'm a 13 year old and these are my first pairs of TOMS. would they go good with a lot of things? would you wear them?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

TOMS shoes are the best! :) they are soo comfortable and they last for a loonnngg time. The one you have there is really nice :)

I love how these shoes go with almost everything.

They look good with skinny jeans, or regular jeans, and any kind of shirts! (for fall/winter/spring)

for summer, you can wear them with shorts.

see? they go with everything :)

hope i helped :)

• 9 years ago

Don't buy Toms. They might sound charitable, but their work is unnecessary and undermines the local economies of the people they donate to. On top of that, I bought a pair before doing any research (bad mistake), and there are large holes in them after only four months. Choose something else.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They are age- appropriate, but they may be very hard to match with other things. Personally I wouldn't wear them because they're not my style... I only own a pair because they're super duper comfy. It really depends on what kind of style of clothing you like. In my opinion, I think there are much cuter toms designs, but hey! just do whatever makes you happy :)

I'm 17 btw so my style sense may be very different from yours.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You can wear them with pretty much anything! Skinny jeans, skirts, dresses, etc.

I'd probably get like a color that will go with a lot of stuff like navy or gray. But the patterned ones are nice too.

I got my first pair last year at about your age.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

TOMS are the ugliest shoes I've seen in my life, they are only cute children under the age of 3. Do yourself a favour and do not buy these! They are seriously gross

• 9 years ago

Those look amazing!I also got my first pair of TOMS a few weeks ago. I got black ones and I wear them with anything and it looks fine. I would so get them! :D And they're so comfy too!

• 9 years ago

Well I own two pairs and they go with. A lot almost everything so recommend them I got them in red and black with glitter N plus your donating a pair

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Awesome choice! Super cute i totally agree they are super cute and totally great for your age I would get them and yea I would wear them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would so get them! :D And they're really comfy too! and there really cheap on amazon

• 9 years ago

I think they look disgusting as a mofo... GURLLL WHY WOULD U GET THEM?! THEM SHOES LOOK LIKE MY PET RAT BARFED ALL OVER IT!

Source(s): Proud customer of TOM's since 2001, and I love rats (especially the ones with rabies)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.