Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Quiz: What kind of names do you like?

http://blogthings.com/whatkindofnamesdoyoulikequiz...

My results: You like names that are popular and modern

You prefer names you've heard quite a bit and know well.

It's possible that you like the idea of naming someone after a friend.

You taste in names is very mainstream. You don't like odd names at all.

You rather share a name with someone you know than be stuck with a weird name.

Some female names you might like: Amber, Erica, Kristen, Lauren, Megan, Tara, and Vanessa

Some male names you might like: Brett, Christian, Jason, Kyle, Logan, Scott, and Trevor

• Favorite Answer

My results: You like names that are unique and trendy (true)

You tend to prefer names that are up and coming.

You wouldn't dare name your kid or pet last year's hot name.

You think names should be stylish, modern, and interesting...

But not so unique that they're hard to pronounce!

Some female names you might like: Alexa, Brooklyn, Cheyenne, Danica, Elle, Kennedy, Maya, and Raven

Some male names you might like: Aidan, Hunter, Marco, Preston, Quentin, Riley, and Tate

My two personal Favorite names are

Girl - Riah Grace

Boy- Travon Deangelo

You Are Original and Innovative You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily. You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind. A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life. You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble. You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out. Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia. Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. You're a strong person. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together. You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense. You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. -Catherine I don't know if it's true but I am flattered.

My fiancee's name is Brett :) but I like names that are more classic with a modern twist in the spelling. Like Kandyse for Candice or Kayden for Caden. I also would go for more of a classic middle name, my son's name is Kayden Michael.

• Dv8s

Washington, Lincoln, Hamilton, Jackson, Grant and Franklin.

Erica i think its trendy!