Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

NBA Point Guards: How Will John Wall or Kyrie Irving Make the All Star in the next 5 years?

The east already has Derrick Rose, Rajon Rondo, and Derron Williams. Maybe Chris Paul next year

So how will John Wall or Kyrie Irving make the ALl Star team when the east is stacked at point guards and all are 27 or under

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

John Wall is going to be WAY better than Rondo in 5 years.

He had a better rookie season than Rose, if you don't believe then check Rose's rookie season numbers, and check wall's numbers. Nearly the same points, and Wall had more assists.

So I think Wall will surpass Rose too. I know a bunch of stupid Bulls fans will thumbs down this comment to the point where it won't even be visible.

But i don't think he can pass D-Will or CP3. They're legit PGs unlike Rose, and they're way better passers than Wall.

Its impossible to tell if Kyrie can do it because we haven't seen him play yet.

Source(s): Speculation, Stat comparison
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Players change teams/conferrences..

It just depends which PG is the most popular amongst the fans at that particular time;You make it sound as if it has anything to do with how good they actually are!! LOL

(All Star voting is a popularity contest.)

Stay thirsty my friend.

• Sonic
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Simple, the won't.

That's the only reason Monta Ellis isn't an all-star.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.