Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are Elizabeth Reaser and Peter Facinelli a secret couple?

Or is Peter still with Jennie Garth? I saw no wedding ring on his finger when I see him in interviews with or without Elizabeth and lately I haven't seen him in pictures with Jennie, his (ex?) wife. Since him and Elizabeth flirt a lot, I was wondering if they were a couple behind the paparazzi. They're a couple in the Twilight saga...are they in real life? They held hands on the Ellen Show, so maybe they are?

Favorite Answer

No, he's still with Jennie. Him and Elizabeth are just friends. Oh, and that Ellen show was hilarious! I'm not on Team Edward or Jacob! I'm on a complelety different team! Baahahaha. Gotta love Ellen. (:

Source(s): Die-Hard Twi-Hard.

Elizabeth Reaser And Peter Facinelli

• ?

Peter Facinelli And Elizabeth Reaser

• Piz

hmmm this one is hard to know for sure but i do know that him and his wife are rarely seen together even before twilight saga started and i do know that peter is super friendly with all the girl cast and i did find this link that may help, http://www.celebuzz.com/2011-07-05/have-peter-faci...

Pit bull

no they just have chemistry on the twilight series/saga :)