Do all girls shave their va-JJ when having sex?

My twin asked me this, didnt know what to say.

Favorite Answer

omg i have no idea either. I don't want a man to think i'm wild or dirty down there or anything but i don't want to shave it for the wrong reasons.

I don't think you will find many things that "all" girls do.

Not being a girl I can not say for certain, but I don't think shaving has to do with just sex?

Hopefully you will get enough girls to answer that you will NOT have to rely on my answer alone !!! :)

It just sort of seems like it is as much as a "fashion" as anything else.

I also can't' speak for all the guys out there, BUT for me it is a very nice touch, sexy and seems more clean somehow????

No. It's currently in fashion to remove pubic hair, but I think people will go back to being natural, because maintaining a hair-free genital area is a huge hassle. And no one shaves right before sex, because the skin would be irritated, making sex uncomfortable.

Nope

Nope, Shaving is not compulsory. It depends on your partner indeed. You can't be a porn star all the time...

yeeess ! its very important too, most guys i know if i wouldnt shave its so disgusting.. my boyfriend doesnt mind if theres a little cause obviously shaving is hard to maintain down there.. just be clean

no not every one although it does seem to be a current trend to do so.

no

idk