I have a dx of panic attacks? I have them often even with treatment. But Faint!? I fainted , why this sx?

I've been taking Zoloft 50mg and Klonopin 1mg now for around 3 months and the symptoms are even worst. WHY!!!!???? I previously took Effexor and not Zoloft and it was the same issue. How to cure this thing? Even if it's getting worst everyday that I just fainted the day before yesterday while brushing my... show more I've been taking Zoloft 50mg and Klonopin 1mg now for around 3 months and the symptoms are even worst. WHY!!!!???? I previously took Effexor and not Zoloft and it was the same issue. How to cure this thing? Even if it's getting worst everyday that I just fainted the day before yesterday while brushing my teeth. Why me? why this? 2 types of Neurological studies and "everything is alright" ... What can I do now? I can't live with this fear feeling all my life.
1 answer 1