Is sex a vast and difficult thing to master?

I am a 38 year old male virgin and I am afraid to have sex, not because of the physical act, but because I am afraid I will not be able to please a woman due to my inexperience. Some say sex comes natural, others say it takes years and years to be able to know how to please someone and with both those answers, it confuses me. I am mainly worried about intercourse because one girl i was talking to said that is the most complicated thing to learn. I would like some of your feedback about this whole thing, am I worrying and thinking too much into it? Is sex a vast and difficult thing to master ?

Best Answer

The more you worry about the harder it will be. Talking to your partner and asking what they line is the best way to please a women. Always remember, you always lick it before you stick it. Lol. Goo luck man and just relax and have fun. It's not complicated at all.

Hebrews 13:4

Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.