Where are the best gay cruising spots in San Francisco?

I'm a 18-year-old boy. What bath houses or clubs are the best places to hook up with guys?(young guys)

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, San Francisco does not have any bath-houses as they were closed many years ago by the order of the department of public health. However, The Castro District is the gay neighborhood of San Francisco, and there are numerous clubs and bars, but you must be 21-years of age in order to be admitted into any place that serves alcohol.

San Francisco has a population of over 800,000, and the LGBT community comprises about twenty-percent of the population. So, there are gay guys everywhere, especially in The Castro District.

Here are some links that provide information about gay San Francisco:

http://sanfrancisco.gaycities.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Castro,_San_Franc...

Source(s): I am a gay male, a native and life-long resident of San Francisco

(Scott62921, You are naughty. I like you!) IN THE CASTRO: Market and Castro. The Twin Peaks (aka "The Glass Coffin" because it is an older club. The 440. Great when Uncle Harry (Harry Lit) is in town and hosts "Sunday Furry Sunday" good for cruising as are all of these (on Castro or 18th) The Edge, Frog Hollow, The Mix, and a few others I can't remember because of the wine I'm drinking. Enjoy any of them. SOMA: The Leather/bear leader is the Eagle and the new owners, Mike and Eduardo have turned it into something spectacular. The Lone Star: the traditional bear. leather bar is now all about Rugby. (?). Along Folsom there are a few smaller bars that cater to bears and leather. Where ever you go, smile and talk. Don't wait for "Gaydar" to make it happen.